Monday / Wednesday / Friday – 3 hours per day
* General office duties
* Co-ordinating the dispatch of online orders: printing out invoice/delivery notes; producing address labels, pick and packing orders, taking to the Post Office/arranging Courier.
* Keeping the offices, workshop and kitchen clean and tidy
• Mac literate and knowledge of WordPress an advantage but can be trained on both
• Flexibility – role may require more hours during busy periods – e.g. Christmas.
• Team player, a good sense of humour and common sense a must!
Opportunity for more tasks/hours as we become busier!
Initially this is to cover maternity leave so this contract is until March 2018
Please send CV with a hand written covering letter as to why you would be a perfect fit for our small team! before Friday 23rd June 2017 to:
Claire Douglas-Hughes, Little Soap Company, 99 Upper High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7AL
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 27th June 2017