We supply a number of carefully chosen supermarkets (such as Waitrose, Tesco and Warner's Budgens), shops, farmshops, bespoke B&Bs and hotels both large and small, locally and nationally throughout the UK with our handmade, organic and liquid soap products as well as making bespoke batches for clients.
Our current soap range can be downloaded as a pdf and we also offer seasonal lines which are popular with top end gift shops, deli's (especially our food based soaps such as goatsmilk, plum and honey) tourist outlets and garden centres.
We offer any of our specialist soaps either unwrapped as guest sized soaps or boxed for resale as well as bars bespoke to your trade (eg Honey Soap, Beer Soap, goatsmilk soap, infused herbs from your gardens etc). We can also specially stamp or label soap detailing your branding. These soaps can be exclusive to you, or like our honey and our goatsmilk bar, it could hit a niche and become a product in its own right....
There are various options depending who you are:-
* Consultancy Emma often works as a consulant for companies and individuals wanting to develop their own product range. Soaps have been formulated and made for various businesses including adding soaps to established skincare companies as well as making to own recipe for others unable to fulfill demand. Whatever your requirement we're be able to create something individual under your own business label.
* Own Brand/Corporate Gifts: We are happy to create exclusive recipes and bars labelled (or stamped) with your logo, message ("Celebrating 100 years" - "Annual Conference" etc) or under your own label entirety on the box.
* Hotel and B&Bs Hand cut guest soaps for you to leave on the sink. We can also provide small Cards to prop up alongside the sink detailing the purity of the soap and that it has been handmade locally showing your dedication and support of local rural enterprise. Some hotels choose to add a boxed soap next to the unwrapped guest bar as an unexpected gift for the guest to take home and remember their stay.... we can also offer boxed soaps for resale in the reception area for guests to take away. Some hotels choose small bars on the sinks and then leave a full sized boxed soap (branded with their logo) in the room as a bonus gift for guests....
* Shops: Both handmade and organic ranges are available as individually boxed soaps - have a flagship recipe or an assortment or how about an exclusive recipes bespoke to your trade? Garden Centres choose the Gardeners and more floral smells , Delis and farmshops pick the more food centric soaps and boutiques and specialist stores pick the bestsellers or facial/shaving bars.... don't forget our Little Beast Bar too!
* Spas: Our aromatherapy bars, especially stamped with your brand are good sellers.
* Farm Shops and Deli's: often pick the "foodie" soaps such as 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Honey, Goats Milk, Plum and Orange varieties etc We offer any of our specialist soap bars all boxed for resale.
* Weddings: Unusual bespoke soap favours made to your size requirements OR come on a Little Soap School day with your hens, we'll make a big batch together and we can cut this up, I'll cure it for 5 weeks and then chop up ready for you to wrap and use as your favours which you've all created yourselves!
* Wrap your own Little Soap: We can also provide naked soap (min order 48 bars) - not labelled or packaged, just simply fresh cut (either in logs or individual bars) for you to creatively wrap as stocking fillers or presents throughout the year (soap lasts approx 2 years for best).
- If you are interested in becoming a Little stockist and would like to resell any of our soap please email us from your business email address or write on headed paper ensuring you provide full details of your company, business address and nature of business and website (this is to ensure our commercial confidentiality and that we always deal with genuine businesses) or fill in the form here with your business details.