Job Title: Full Time Office Co-ordinator & PA
Hours: Full time: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (37.5 hours including 30 mins lunch break)
Job Purpose: To maximise the efficiency and ensure the smooth running of the office, company administration, sales and office functions, operation facilities, including support for the management team.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Direct Reports (1): House Keeper
Key Responsibilities: Office Co-ordination/Admin Support
Available in all the main supermarkets, and growing year on year Little Soap Company is looking to expand the team to take us to the next stage of our exciting journey as we grow the brand and launch into more national and international stores over the coming months. Our products are the best we believe they can be and our small team, based in the idyllic village of Broadway matches this aim. We need you to possess a positive and outgoing personality, be confident, enthusiastic, motivated and have genuine empathy and understanding of the necessity of organic skincare.
Applicants for this role must be savvy and have bags of common sense. We are as far from the word corporate as you can imagine and need team players – we are a small team who sometimes needs to turn their hands to all things to help one another out.
Principle Tasks & Responsibilities
- Reception/answering the phone/door
- General admin duties: Printing of documents, form filling/applications
- General office duties to support the other functions of the business
- Co-ordinate with IT and suppliers on all office equipment
- Manage contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and utility suppliers
- Assist SMT email/diary/travel when required
- Small project work, directly reporting to MD
- Chase all contractors according to deadlines/tasks set (phone/email and Monday.com)
- Set up meetings and follow up on all actions
- Co-ordinate team meetings, take minutes, plan off-site activities such as Team Away Days, celebrations and conferences where required.
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Soap School Management – overseeing the new booking system
- Covering Admin Support on team members holidays.
- Keeping the website up to date with product pricing etc
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience as an office co-ordinator and PA
- Computer literate and proficient using Apple Mac and cloud based software including Microsoft 365, WordPress and Dropbox. Experience with Xero and Monday.com ideal, though training will be given.
- Proven experience in project and diary management.
- Experience ordering consumables and handling office facilities.
- Full business driving licence and ability to run errands and attend events where needed
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills (internally and externally)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team members and customers alike
- Excellent organisation, time management skills and the ability to be flexible, multi-task and prioritise work
- Demonstrates drive, energy and resilience to work
- Have an awareness of the organic, beauty and complimentary market
- Flexible with hours and working pattern when needed (rare!)
- Awareness of relevant competitor sales and marketing activity
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
This Job Description is intended to provide a general guide to the duties and responsibilities of the job and aims to set this in the context of the framework within which, the job holder is expected to operate. It should not be viewed as a legal document or a set of conditions of service and it can be reviewed at any time in light of the needs of the business.
Little Soap Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply: Please send your CV with a hand-written covering letter explaining why you’re perfect to join the team, to: Leanne Egan, Little Soap Company, 99 Upper High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7AL
Salary: £19-£24k per annum depending on experience.
Application deadline: 12 noon Friday 7th June 2019 – successful applicants will be notified before COP that same day and invited to interview on Thursday 13th June 2019 (please hold this date.