We’re a little giddy here at Little Soap HQ this week- we have a new arrival to welcome! Please allow us to introduce the brand new Sweet Orange bar soap, part of our well-loved Naturals Range. The team are so excited about the four amazing bar soaps that make up this range, and all the benefits they bring too. Choose from Citrus and Lavender, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, Lemon Zest and now also, Sweet Orange. We just know you’re going to love it! This week we’re bringing you just three little reasons why the new Sweet Orange bar is so amazing, plus a little more on the range as a whole, and why you should be using them daily.
Why we created the Naturals Range
The eagle-eyed among you may have already noticed that our Naturals Range has had something of a revamp lately, but this doesn’t mean the existing soap bars have changed. They’re still the same soap bars we all know and love, only now they’re presented in a box- which we’re proud to let you know you can now also find on the shelves at Asda! But new boxes aside, the Naturals Range remains a firm favourite with many of you, and there are very good reasons for that too.
The Naturals Range was created with you in mind. We knew that we wanted to bring you all a more affordable choice of bar soap, a range that was more accessible to more families and a range that competed with the mass-produced bars you see on supermarket shelves across the country. As you know, we believe that natural soap should be accessible to all- and with the Naturals Range we think we can achieve that. Each bar in the range is free from nasties as you would expect from any other product across our ranges, the only difference with these is that we don’t use certified organic oils. This brings the price down for you- but you can rest assured we still fragrance them with our own blend of pure essential oils, so our promise to you remains the same – no synthetics in sight, vegan, cruelty free and RSPO Certified Sustainable Oil- plus they’re made right here in Great Britain!
The Sweet Orange Bar
Here are just three reasons why we just know you’re going to love the latest addition to the Naturals Range. Due to the popularity of our much loved Lemon Zest bar, the Sweet Orange was developed to compliment the range- and we think it does that pretty well. we use a bespoke blend of orange with grapefruit. may chang, spearmint and lemon- making a fragrance to die for, and a bar soap with so many benefits to the body and mind. Here are just three:
- Orange essential oil is known to help reduce stress, reduce pain or inflammation, soothe the skin and- of course- smells great! Combined with the anti-inflammatory properties of spearmint, this soap bar is guaranteed to leave you feeling revived after your morning shower.
- May chang is a very uplifting essential oil with the ability to stimulate the body and mind during times of fatigue and stress. Together with grapefruit, the two essential oils ensure that your mood is balanced and your stress levels lowered. Win win!
- The lemon we use in this bar is there to re-invigorate you and prepare you for the day ahead. The aroma alone is enough to get your engines firing, but the benefits don’t stop there. Lemon is known to also reduce stress, improve concentration and soothe the skin. Get ready to zing!
What are the benefits of the other bars in the Naturals Range?
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus: the ultimate bar for relaxing the mind and body. The peppermint soothes while the eucalyptus has amazing anti-inflammatory properties. Combined, they both make this bar the go-to for the end of a busy day.
- Citrus and Lavender: perfect for a relaxing end to the day, or for a calmer, more gentle start. Lavender helps to calm the body and mind, while the citrus blend is there to reduce inflammation and strip away stress. Bliss.
- Lemon Zest; what can we say? This bar packs a punch for sure! The refreshing properties of lemon zest work to invigorate the senses while at the same time working to reduce anxiety and leave you feeling energised and ready for the day. A firm favourite with many of you for sure!
Which is your favourite from our Naturals Range?