Whether you are a new start up or growing business this is the conference for you so come and join us on Wednesday 16th February 2011 at the Regional Food Academy, Shropshire, TF10 8NB from 9.00am-4.00pm.
A PASSION FOR RURAL BUSINESS: WiRE NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Do you want to create a lasting impactful brand? Do you dream of selling in volume? Do you need advice on your route to market? If your answer to any of these questions is yes then join WiRE at “A Passion for Rural Business Conference” on the 16th February in Shropshire.
* The day will consist of inspirational WiRE members Claire Martinsen from Breckland Orchardand Emma Heathcote- James of Little Soap Company speaking about the rapid growth of their businesses and routes to success.
* Expert seminar on Branding – “Your business story as part of your product.” This will give an insight to developing and retaining a brand that sets you apart from competitors. Could you be the next “Innocent” drinks company?
* Key note speaker from a leading supermarket will be informing you on how to tailor your business to the expectations of volume suppliers.
* For those with food or culinary businesses the RFA experts will be holding taster sessions on Food Accreditation SALSA and Food Safety HACCP.
– Also included are tours of the Regional Food Academy and a delicious locally sourced lunch.
The WiRE membership rate is £30.00 and for non members £50.00. Limited trade stands are available at an extra £10.00 over delegate rate.
Copyright 2022 Little Soap Company. Reg. Company Number: 06727643. VAT Number: 135300751.