Delivery & Returns
Our delivery policy, shipping fees, how to make an order and what to do if you need a refund or to return your items.
We ship all UK orders under 2kg by Royal Mail 2nd class post, any orders above this weight are sent via Parcel Force 48-hour service.
We aim to pack all orders at our workshop and ship them the next working day whenever possible (Monday to Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
The standard delivery prices listed on the website include a 2-7 day delivery service by Royal Mail within the UK mainland. Deliveries outside the UK mainland will be between 7-14 days, depending upon the destination. We are currently unable to offer shipping to Northern Ireland due to existing cosmetic regulations.
Deliveries over 2kg to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and other Isles incur an additional postage charge from our couriers and we pass this on to you at cost.
For International orders please email or message us for a quote. We need to determine whether delivery is possible for you and economic.
You may be aware of issues in the UK haulage industry due to driver shortages, and we have to reflect these increasing costs in our shipping charges, but we will promise to continue to minimise what we pass on to you.
£4.99 for all UK orders below £30*
Free shipping for all UK retail orders above £30*
Shipping for international orders will be assessed by weight and destination prior to the order being accepted and you will be advised of the shipping cost to be added to your parcel cost
*Orders to Scottish Islands & Highlands with weight above 2kg will now be subject to higher shipping costs, which sadly we have to pass on at cost. We will ship orders via Parcel Force Zone 2 Two Day with a total cost of £11.77.
**Orders to Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, St. Agnes, Bryher and St. Martin’s with weight above 2kg will now be subject to higher shipping costs, which we sadly have to pass on at cost. We will ship orders via Parcel Force Zone 3 Two Day with a cost of £14.12.
***Orders to Isle of Wight with weight above 2kg will now be subject to higher shipping costs, which we sadly have to pass on at cost. We will ship orders via Parcel Force Zone 1 (IOW) Two Day with a cost of £9.47.
Wholesale customers have separate delivery prices, and details are available here.
To submit an order for Goods you must:
1. Complete and submit the online order through our website by adding a product to your digital basket on our site.
2. Enter all required information for delivery and also for billing including relevant card details.
Once we have accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point our Terms of Sale will become binding on you and on Little Soap Company. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us as soon as possible to resolve any issues.
Refunds & Returns
1. Only Goods purchased on the littlesoapcompany.co.uk website can be returned to Little Soap Company for a refund or an exchange.
2. If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund or replacement.
3. Should Goods be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Little Soap Company will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Any and all refunds issued will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
4. If you would prefer to contact Us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
Telephone: +44 (0)1386 853 025
Post: 99 Upper High Street, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7AL
5. Refunds will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods.
6. Refunds will be issued to you within 14 calendar days of the following:
- The day on which We receive the Goods back; or
- The day on which you inform Us (supplying evidence) that you have sent the Goods back; or
- If We have not yet provided an Order Confirmation or have not yet dispatched the Goods, the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel the Contract.