Stuck between washes with your Eco Warrior Shampoo bar?! Check out this quick and simple dry hair shampoo recipe, all without having to use those plastic-laden aerosols!
- 2 tbsp bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 2 tbsp of cornflour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (for darker hair)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until fully mixed (only add cocoa powder if you have dark hair)
- Transfer to a glass jar and store in a dry place
How to use:
- Dip a makeup brush into powder, tap to remove excess and brush over oily parts of the hair.
- Let the powder sit for two minutes.
- Brush hair to distribute powder throughout hair and you’re done!